Pressbooks was selected as the medium due to several accessibility and access factors.
- On the bottom of the page there is a left/right bar that allows you to flip through the pages.
- The table of contents will appear up on the top left with a drop down arrow to expand the contents.
- The Plus (+) sign next to each Chapter in the table of contents will expand that section to see all the sections within that chapter.
- The home page can be found by clicking the book title at the top center of any page.
- Pressbooks can be navigated on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- The Inclusive Events and Programming Guide is also available to be downloaded from the home page in several formats for accessibility and reference.
As a living document, The Guide will be reviewed and updated each summer and the last update will be visible on the home page.