24 Operations Manual
The Operations Manual is the most current statement of University of Iowa policy.
- Have you reviewed the Operations Manual to ensure that you are following all University Policies and standards?
Events must comply with university policies. The most utilized event related policies are listed below, but your event may have unique considerations. Therefore, review the Operations Manual to ensure your event and programming is meeting the requirements set forth by the University :
- Access and Accommodation Statement
- Digital Expectations
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Conditions of Use of University Facilities and Outdoor Spaces
- University Programs with Minors
- Conflicts of Commitment and Interest
- Prohibition on Giving and Receiving Gifts
This Guide was created in partnership with collaborators and supporters across the University of Iowa.
We depend on and appreciate your feedback, comments, and questions to keep this document as up-to-date and relevant for its users.
To provide feedback or suggestions fill out out this Qualtrics form.