The Office of Student Financial Aid is here to help students navigate the financial aid process.
Financial aid advisors can:
- answer questions about scholarships, work-study, loans, grants, and discuss any special financial circumstances.
- help create a budget, understand the parts of a credit report, and file the FAFSA.
- explain options to minimize borrowing, forecast total debt after graduation, and describe loan repayment options.
- Phone: 319-335-1450
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://financialaid.uiowa.edu/
- Located at: 2400 University Capitol Centre
Financial Aid Advisors are available by drop-in from 10 AM-3 PM Monday-Friday. Students can also set up individual meetings by logging into MyUI and clicking on the “Advising Appointment” tile.
What Current Students are Saying
- “Helpful if you have questions about FAFSA and scholarships”
- “Offers counseling for loans and can help you figure out how/where/when to take out private loans and which loan is best for you”