The main clinic at Westlawn provides full healthcare services to students and is staffed by MDs and PAs.
IMU Nurse Care is staffed by an RN and provides immunizations and services needed to meet health requirements.
These services include: physicals, immunizations, evaluation and treatment for injuries and illnesses, skin problems, sleep issues, chronic disease management, sexually transmitted disease evaluation, testing and treatment, gynecological services (including pap smears, contraceptive management, IUDs), immunizations and education needed for international travel, immunotherapy, LGBTQ services, weight management, eating disorder services, psychiatric services and a Nurse phone line to answer students’ questions.
Student Health provides both in-person and telehealth (phone and video) visits. COVID-19 vaccines are available and strongly encouraged for all students.
Student fees cover office visits. The clinic bills directly to the student’s insurance and any remaining charges can be put on the student’s U-Bill. Students can call or schedule appointments online using MyChart.
- General phone: 319-335-8370
- Appointments: 319-335-8394
- Nurseline: 319-335-9704
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://studenthealth.uiowa.edu/
- Located at: 4189 Westlawn South and G-103 IMU (lower-level by Java House)
What Current Students are Saying
- “I am always very impressed with Student Health and the services they offer. The staff is friendly and always efficient and knowledgeable.”
- “All around great experience!”