Obtaining a university degree is a challenge, and for students who also are parents, it can sometimes be overwhelming. With that in mind, Family Services, a unit of University Human Resources, provides a range of programs and support.
- A child care subsidy program that provides financial assistance for both ongoing and evening/weekend childcare
- Free, safe and quality child care during final exams
- Connections with occasional child care providers
- Scholarships for Spring Break Camp
- On-campus lactation rooms
- Just-in-time child care resources
The Family Services team is available by phone and email to answer questions. For in-person visits, please visit the Family Services website for the most up-to-date information.