Information Technology Services, or ITS, can help with technology services you will need on campus.
Some examples of why students may contact ITS include:
- Advice on selecting the best computer or technology for your specific needs.
- Help with software installations or issues, as well as assistance with the large selection of free or discounted software titles.
- Hands-on computer or device troubleshooting.
- Support with technology resources on campus like email, printing, wireless and wired Internet connections, as well as online services like ICON, MyUI, LinkedIn Learning, or Office 365 products.
- Guidance on how to stay safe while online, and how to protect your data, computer, and personal information.
Meet with friendly IT staff in person by visiting the walk-in Help Desk, or reach out easily by phone, email, or online chat.
- Phone: 319-384-HELP (4357)
- Email: email@example.com
- Online chat
- Web: https://its.uiowa.edu/about-its-help-desk
- Located at: 2800 University Capitol Centre
What Current Students are Saying
- “A great resource for students with questions or problems with their computer or any Iowa online system.”
- “I was able to take my broken laptop to ITS and they helped me figure out what the problem was and gave me resources to help get it repaired.”