The goal of the Pomerantz Career Center, or PCC, is very simple, to develop an ongoing relationship with you throughout your college career to help you create a plan that leads toward your future.
When you come to the Career Center, staff members will help you learn how to:
- Explore your interests so that you can find the right fit in your choice of major and occupational path.
- Gain experience through campus jobs, volunteering, internships, and campus involvement.
- Develop your resume and cover letter, prepare to interview, and participate in mock interviews.
- Connect with employers through career fairs and networking events.
- Use online resources like Handshake to find and apply to campus jobs, internships, and full-time jobs.
- Research graduate schools.
Schedule an appointment to talk with a career advisor to begin developing the skills to reach your goals and building the confidence to make it happen!
- Phone: 319-335-1023
- General email: email@example.com
- Resume/cover letter email for reviews: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://careers.uiowa.edu/
- Located at: 100 Pomerantz Center Suite C310
What Current Students are Saying
- “This is a great place for any and all career questions. They looked over my resume and helped me improve it.”
- “I always feel confident after coming to the Career Center. I even got both my internship and job through searching on Handshake.”
- “At the Career Center, you can find employees that are truly trying to help you find a path to success for years to come after your collegiate years.”