University Counseling Service or UCS has friendly, culturally sensitive, and thoughtful mental health professionals, including psychologists and social workers, who provide a variety of counseling services.
UCS offers individual counseling and group counseling, including same day, quick access appointments for when emergencies may arise.
Students come to UCS for all sorts of reasons with no reason being too big or too small to seek help.
UCS services come at no additional cost to you. If you need help for personal, emotional, and/or relational concerns, remember the UCS is here for you.
- Phone: 319-335-7294
- Johnson County Crisis Line: 319-351-0140.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://counseling.uiowa.edu/
- Westside location: 3223 Westlawn
- Eastside location: 1950 University Capitol Centre
- Embedded Locations
- Social media
What Current Students are Saying
- “You don’t have to have a specific problem to go to UCS – if you haven’t been feeling yourself lately go in to talk and they are able to help!”